1. Barometer - measures air pressure
2. Thermometer - measures temperature
3. Wind sock - measures wind direction
4. Wind meter - measures wind speed
5. Anemometer - measures wind speed
6. Air pressure - is the pressure exerted by the weight of air in the atmosphere of Earth
7. Weather - The daily conditions of the atmosphere in terms of temperature, atmospheric pressure, wind, and moisture.
8. Compass - directions
9. Rain gauge - measures the amount of rain
10. Sling psychrometer - measures humidity
11. Humidity - a quantity representing the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere or a gas
12. Precipitation - is rain, snow, sleet, or hail — any kind of weather condition where something's falling from the sky.
13. Clouds - are formed when water vapor in the air condenses to form liquid water or ice crystals.
14. Climate - the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.
15. Weather balloon - measures temperature, air pressure, wind speed and direction